TERMS & CONDITIONS
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bounce Pass Terms & Conditions
- Prices including tax & service charge.
- Bounce Trampoline is valid for day on entry only.
- Bounce socks are compulsory and IDR 30,000 per paid direct.
- Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper at ‘Bounce Bali’ is 120kg.
- Waiver Form must be signed upon arrival.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or special sessions /events.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- After completing your booking an automatic e-booking confirmation will be emailed to your designated email address.
- Guests must show booking confirmation via hard copy or mobile device upon arrival at Reception.
- All Vehicles must be fully checked by security at the entrance prior to entering the premises.
- No outside food and drinks are permitted in Finns Recreation Club.
- You agree to let us inspect any bags or other goods in your possession upon entering Finns Recreation Club’s premises. All items not permitted will labelled and held by security until departure.
- No professional photography equipment including video cameras, telescopic lenses or drones are allowed into the venue without prior arrangement with Finns Marketing Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No weapon or dangerous items are allowed inside the venue. The exception to this rule if our in-house Police or when we have Police or Army escorting VIP Guest, Politicians etc.
- No animals allowed in the venue.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colors are not permitted to enter the venue.
- Any person with head and/or facial tattoos is not permitted to enter the venue.
- Illegal substances are not allowed inside the venue. Indonesia carries severe penalties for possession of illegal drugs.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah.
- Online bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Tickets are valid for use only on the date written on the e-ticket.
- Bookings made are non-changeable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Accepted form of payment via online system is credit card only. Accepted credit cards are Visa and Master Card.
- After completing your booking an automatic e-booking confirmation will be emailed to your designated email address. Please present at Reception upon arrival.
- Online booking is not applicable for group bookings. All bookings will be treated individually.
- Finns Recreation Club strictly forbids the on selling of bookings at an increased price by any third party. In such cases bookings will be automatically void with no refund.
- Finns Recreation Club venues have Public Liability Insurance. Personal Accident Insurance is the responsibility of the guest. A daily policy is available for purchase at reception.
- Smart Casual Dress Standard applies as noted.
- Male – singlets, shorts / boardshorts and thongs /sandals are the minimum dress.
- Female – shirt, blouse, shorts and footwear are the minimum dress.
- Swimwear or swimsuit are allowed inside Splash area only.
- By your participation, you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with water-sports and other activities at our premises and the inherent risks associated with any activity in or near water. You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgment.
- Finns Recreation Club has a zero-tolerance policy for bad behavior that affects the enjoyment of other guests in our venues.
- Finns Recreation Club reserves the right to evict guest or complete group immediately excessive damage or nuisance or unlawful activities occurs. If required, the relevant Indonesian authority will be contacted. Finns Recreation Club decision is finals and nil refund will be given in this case.
- We will not be liable for any personal injury or loss where negligence cannot be attributed to the owners and operators of Finns Recreation Club.
- All personal belongings are solely the guest’s responsibility. Finns Recreation Club takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Restrictions or limitations on access to the premises may be imposed at any time.
- We may close the complete Finns Recreation Club and specific areas on a permanent or temporary basis at any time. If your reservation is affected Finns Reservations will contact you as soon as possible and advise the alternatives.
- We reserve the rights to modify these conditions at any time.
I understand that photos and video footage may be taken for advertising, promotion, and marketing purpose.
- If you cannot complete your booking due to Force Majeure including volcanic activity, fire, strike, flood, earthquake, riots, war, acts of terrorism, government actions or any other natural disaster booking date can be amended free of charge.
- If you want to cancel your booking due to Force Majeure monies paid will be refunded once proof of inability to travel is received by Finns Recreation Club. Please email email@example.com
Data Protection, Privacy & Security
- We have structured our website so you can visit us and obtain information easily. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance within the data protection laws.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org